- Operating Voltage: AC90V-260V
- Resistance: 2000 ohm impedence, 5% tolerance
- Power Consumption: 0.5W Max
- Connection: Edison socket and plug
- Housing: PC + UV resistant
- IP Rating: IP 20
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Dimensions(LxWxH): 50.5 x 36 x 38mm
- Weight: 27.5g
“Lights out”” is supposed to mean just that “”Lights out””. Well, as anyone who’s ever worked with LED fixtures & dimmer packs knows, they can have an afterglow that keeps emitting small amounts of light even after the dimmer has been turned off.
Finally, “Off” can really mean “”Off”” thanks to the new LED Dummy. The LED Dummy is a simple, but effective load device that makes afterglows go away! The LED Dummy plugs into a dimmer pack and completely absorbs the load so the LEDs aren’t constanly fed the small traces of power that keep the faint glow of light alive.
Designed for triac control circuits, the LED Dummy uses a standard Edison socket and plug. The device consumes very little power and measures only 50.5 by 36 by 38 mm.
ADJ Lighting Warranty:
ADJ Lighting & ADJ Branded Products:
1- Year Limited Warranty
ADJ Laser: 180 Day Limited Warranty
ADJ Led Products: 2-Year Limited Warranty
ADJ Batteries: 180 Day Limited Warranty
DMX Controllers: 2- Year Limited Warranty
www.soundlitesales.com is a Canadian authorized ADJ Dealer.