The Avante A10, part of the Achromic Series from Avante Audio, is an active loudspeaker cabinet that offers powerful output, detailed audio clarity, built-in DSP and sleek exterior design. Created for musicians, bands, houses of worship, audio production companies and rental houses, the Achromic Series speakers are equally suited to permanent installation as they are to one-off and touring productions.
• 10-inch, 2-way active loudspeaker
• Frequency Range (-10db): 70Hz-20kHz
• Nominal Coverage: 90° x 60°
• Output (Peak SPL @1M): 121dB
• Amplifier Power: 1000 W Dynamic, 250W Class D (LF) +50W Class AB (HF)
• Power Consumption: 400W
• DSP Features: LCD screen with EQ and multiple presets
• Driver Information: 10” Woofer w/2” Voice Coil. 1” HF Compression Driver
• Input /Output Connectors: Balanced female XLR/ ¼” combo jack, 2 x RCA (phono), Balanced XLR Ouput
• Enclosure: H-PP Molded
• Grill: 1.2 mm steel
• Handles: 1 handle on Top
• Fly Points: 2 Fly Points on Top, 1 Fly Point on the Back
• Pole Mounting: Dual position 0° , 7.5°
• Power Input: 120V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
• Dimensions: 14.6” x 14.2” x 23.6” (370 mm x 360 mm x 600 mm)
• Net Weight: 28.7 lbs. (13 kg)
Because We’re Passionate About Professional Audio!
AVANTE Audio active loudpspeakers and subwoofers
are covered by a 3-year warranty.